Ever since I got a Vitamix, (or should I say, my parents got…?) I make as many juices as I can. When I’m on a juice binge, I noticed a major difference in my complexion; my skin glows.
Now that I no longer live at home, I, unfortunately, don’t have access to my…ehem, I mean my parent’s Vitamix, but whenever I come home, you bet I’m making a juice (sorry mom)! If you start your day with a green smoothie, you will feel absolutely amazing, and they are filling enough to get you to lunch.
- 5 sticks of celery
- a handful of kale
- 1 cucumber (not peeled)
- a handful of parsley
- half a handful of dandelion
- a heaping scoop of peanut butter!
- wash all of your food
- add a cup of ice and a cup of water or apple juice to the Vitamix
- chop up all your different vegetables into a few pieces and toss them into the vitamix. Be sure to add your ingredients little by little.
- if it’s too thick add more juice or water.
- mix until completely blended
- don’t forget your spoonful of peanut butter!
- Have a juicy day!
- Celery contains vitamins A,C and E, is loaded with antioxidants, and helps your skin stay hydrated
- Kale is an anti-inflammatory, a good source of fiber, and contains vitamin C
- The fiber in Cucumbers will help eliminate toxins from the body, they’re also high in antioxidants
- parsley stimulates the production of collagen, aids in cell turnover, which will help your pores from getting clogged, and contains vitamin A which will help the skin heal
- dandelions are packed with antioxidants and help detoxify your body
After starting your day with this drink, I promise you, you will have a great, natural energy. It also feels good knowing you started your day off great!
Start your day off right!
“When you can’t change the direction of the wind – adjust your sails.”
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
“Welcome to StyleCraze – World’s Largest Beauty Community.” STYLECRAZE. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Oct. 2015.